Environmental Protection and Safety
ANCOR in its activities aspires to prevent and reduce negative impact on the environment.
The main principle of the Company's activity is sustainable development that means dynamic economic growth with the most rational use of natural resources and preservation of favorable environment for future generations.
To implement the environmental protection and safety policy ANCOR:
- promotes the rational use of office resources and materials, including water, electrical power, paper;
- carries out separate collection of waste for further processing;
- applies modern technologies, new scientific developments, knowledge and experience of the Company's employees to use consumable material more efficient;
- timely and in full scope, if necessary, pays all the necessary taxes and fees in accordance with the legislation of each country of its operation, directly or indirectly related to the environmental protection;
- organizes systematic training of the Company's employees in environmental awareness and competence.