Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is the transfer of all, or specific parts of your recruitment functions to a staffing provider. We provide different RPO programs.
- End-to-end RPO spans all part of recruitment process in organization. This type of recruitment outsourcing solution is also referred to as Comprehensive RPO or Full Cycle RPO.
End-to-end RPO includes:
- sourcing, screening, assessment and selection;
- search process management;
- transactional activities;
- technology deployment and management;
- internal hiring.
- Project RPO is when company need to quickly increase recruitment efforts to support business. The service will be particularly relevant in case of seasonal hiring spikes, business transformation, change in strategy launch of new product or service, operations in new country or location.
- Selective RPO is a service that allows client to outsource individual or multiple components of search and selection cycle. This service is relevant for companies which struggle with challenges in a particular area of their recruitment. Our specialists professionally solve such problems as candidates leads generation, evaluating and qualifying candidates at any stage, scheduling interviews, induction and adaptation of new employees. This solution is also referred as Partial RPO.
Selective RPO includes:
- high-impact recruiters
- scalable tools
- compliant managed processes
- strategic reporting and analysis.
Recruiter on demand is a service allows company to engage a trained recruiter (or several specialists) as an additional resource to fortify its internal capabilities. Such a service is relevant for organizations during the period of temporary increase in the scope of work, in case of temporary lack of internal resources or absence of their own recruiter of appropriate expertise. Duration of such project might vary from and subject of availability of resources at providers side.
This model provides:
- instant access to recruitment resources
- flexibility of on-site or virtual resources
- complete scalability to any employer's talent needs
- no lengthy contracts or a reduction in force
- highly experienced specialists