Код вакансии: 61c2d358b8a3500011b7b9d9
EHS&S National Specialist
- Provide sustainable functioning of the EHS&S system in the company according to the local legislation and corporate requirements .
- Support reporting system according to the internal requirements, conduct analysis, prepare corrective/preventive measures and control of the execution.
- Develop and realize measures to achieve KPIs in environmental, health and safety targets.
- Implementation of regional EHS&S strategy on the local level.
- Provide injuries and illnesses investigation and preparing preventive and corrective actions, control of the execution.
- Support businesses during government inspections and assistance to GSK’s departments in process, industrial, labour safety and environmental issues.
- Assessment of workplace conditions, participating in the implementation of measures to create injury-free and healthy working environment.
- Control EHS&S risks as part of RMCB local team.
- Develop and agree occupational safety guidelines, training programs for employees, arranges advocacy and familiarization of the company’s employees with rules of safety working methods.
- Provide induction and regular trainings on health and safety matters for the company’s employees, as well as for students during industrial work placement and labour training, checks their knowledge.
- Higher education.
- Process safety.
- Labour safety specialist.
- 3 years as EHS specialist or engineer in an international company.
- Knowledge of English.