Код вакансии: 61c9625cb8a3500011b7bb8d
- Health, Safety and environment of the full plant compliance to the Russian legislation (labour, civil and criminal codex);
- Training and developing all employees in what they need to know about HSE and what is required to execute the legal and moral aspects of HSE;
- Implementation of the HSE Frozen Roadmap in the plant to build long term reliable improvements in all aspects of HSE (including the cultural elements) to best in class standards;
- Will use the LLBG HSE assessment to grab the value of understanding the current reality and support of the Safety Improvement Action Plan Set up the right method to achieve zero accidents within a plant wide full safety culture;
- Strive for and implement continuous improvement within HSE.
- English language skills (written and spoken);
- Thorough understanding of all legal aspects of HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) in a production plant; Higher education in HSE;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Health, Safety and Environment;
- Have an in-dept practical knowledge of the Russian legislation concerning enterprises and labour;
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills;
- Able to work in a matrix structure with Group support organizations.
- Competitive wages;
- Compensation for rental housing;
- Life insurance.