Aftermarket Sales Manager (locomotives)
Company: global producer of freight and passenger locomotives.
- deliver Annual Parts and Service Business Plan for the territory (CIS, Mongolia, Filnand, Turkey);
- achieve parts and service sales objectives for targeted customer accounts;
- lead aftermarket growth projects with targeted customer accounts;
- supply accurate competitive intelligence gathered from the field;
- manage sales funnel and key account management;
- ensure optimum price realization for parts and service;
- collaborate effectively with all relevant business partners;
- extensive travel requirements within the region.
Background and experience required:
- university degree in Engineering, Marketing or related field;
- good understanding of direct sales and / or sales management experience;
- excellent customer focus, communication, negotiating, influencing, and selling skills;
- business development capability and experience;
- experience with business planning and sales forecasting;
- prior experience in a field assignment of parts & service sales for locomotives is strongly preferred.
- fixed salary, annual bonus;
- health insurance;
- refund of mobile communications costs;
- refund of traveling expenses.