Our client - IT company that is a leader in the development of semiconductor chips is looking for an HR Generalist to join our Lviv team.
- Develop and maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- Keep employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in a timely fashion;
- Perform actions aimed to improve corporate culture;
- Help to build and maintain employer brand;
- Help to coordinate the recruitment process;
- Assistance with the main activities within HR department;
- Participate in global HR projects as needed.
- BS/MS Degree preferred;
- 3+ years’ of relevant experience;
- Experience with ATS/HRIS systems;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Good knowledge of labor law and regulations.
- Ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision;
- High level of self-organization and time management skills;
- Multitasking skills;
- Effective communication and excellent follow-up skills;
- Excitement to work at a high growth company and to contribute to building programs and iterating on existing processes;
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.