- Полный день
• Perform a preliminary risk assessment, participate in the scoping of the audit project and take part in developing of annual audit plans
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
• Conduct interviews with all levels of employees and Management to understand processes, controls and technology interfaces and take part in the opening and audit status meeting with Management.
• systematic review the effectiveness and efficiency of operations across the business.
• play an important role in all phases of the audit project from planning and fieldwork to reporting and follow-up.
• perform audit procedures for the audit areas assigned to you (e.g. procurement, quality, marketing & sales, finance, construction, security, HR processes etc.).
• Evaluate the design effectiveness and test the operating effectiveness of controls. Prepare comprehensive working papers in an organized and concise manner, clearly supporting the conclusions reached during the audit. Prepare and present reports that refl
Требования к опыту:
• University degree in Economics, Law, Business Administration or other related discipline, professional certificates ACCA, CPA or CIA will be a plus;
• Fluency in Russian, Uzbek and English languages;
• Minimum 3 years work experience in internal or external audit, BIG 4 experience will be a plus;
• Team player with strong intercultural and communication skills, able to interact with stakeholders at all levels and from different professional areas;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Critical thinker and curious mindset, able to dive into new topics and approaches in a dynamic environment;
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
• Independent, analytical and solution-oriented working style;
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills, experience in SAP, 1C will be a plus
• Keeps up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops, and continuing education seminars.