Finance & Accounting Specialist
- Prepare service contracts and procure goods for the company in accordance with KT&G corporate regulations. This includes assisting staff, the management and HQ, calculating costs, collecting commercial offers, providing financial assessments of offers, and preparing documents for signatures.
- Provide support to the company in collecting all required documents for preparing service contracts.
- Responsible for managing bank and cash accounts, checking invoices, making payments/withdrawals at the bank or cash payments, and other related financial management tasks.
- Regularly prepare budgets for the business operation, and submit monthly expenditure reports to the company, the management and HQ.
- Ensure that financial administration functions adhere to KT&G corporate procedures and take on related accounting and financial management tasks
- Works in English, Russian and Uzbekistan, including some drafting of standard letters or proofreading short documents on request.
Требования к опыту:
- 3-6 years of experience as a finance/accounting specialist/staff in FMCG industry
- Local or global finance & accounting system user
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Market changes and opportunities and respond appropriately
- Financial system process
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to multi-task and work to meet deadlines
- Good communication and relationship with other team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.