- Полный день
• While closely aligning with our HQs Divisional Management & Engineering, the Engineering Manager plays a pivotal role in driving and enabling the continued growth of our Dry & Wet Mix operation in Samarkand, Uzbekistan by ensuring that engineering designs are in accordance with project and company requirements.
• The Engineering Manager is responsible for planning all technical and engineering activities within the delivery of the production plant. The role ensures the successful execution and management of the design, engineering, technical and related commercial issues on the project in line with company regulations and procedures.
• The Engineering Manager will lead an integrated team of external engineering resources within each specific discipline which spans from civil engineering, equipment/product engineering, systems engineering, piping, electrical and instrumentation to process engineering.
• The Engineering Manager will play a critical role in technical decision making.
Требования к опыту:
• Overseeing and coordinating the end-to-end engineering process for the design and implementation of our processing plant.
• Leading and coordinating the various external engineering teams and ensure each discipline performs towards the overall goal of the successful implementation of the project in line with company requirements
• Manage all formal contract related technical documents, demonstrate strong understanding of engineering standards, rules and regulations and ensure that these are strictly adhered to by all engineering teams.
• Ensure progress of engineering parts are in line with the overall delivery schedule and ensure early detection and mitigations of potential deviations
• Contribute to and coordinate the assessment, optimization and evaluation of design alternatives where possible and commercially advantageous to the project and long-term operations.
• Process & Equipment Planning (Autocad etc.) of production equipment, plant infrastructure, supplies (air, gas etc.)